About Me

My photo
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who lived but Christ lives in me. And the life which I now lived in the flesh I lived by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave His life for me. (Galatians 2:20)

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quiz 2: COMPED 321

QUESTIONS:
1. Describe various types of pen input, and identify other types of input for smart phones.

2. The purpose of various game controllers: gamepads, joysticksand wheels, light guns, dance pads, and motion-sensing game controllers.

3. Explain how resolution affects the quality of a picture captured on a digital camera.
 
4. Describe the uses of voice recognition, Web cams, and video conferencing. 
 
5. Discuss how various scanners and reading devices work: optical scanners, optical readers, bar code readers, RFID readers, magnetic stripe card readers, MICR readers, and data collection devices.

 
6. Summarize the various biometric devices: fingerprint reader, face recognition system, hand geometry system, voice verification system, signature verification system, and iris recognition system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christian wallpapers

Christian wallpapers